About the recipe:
Preparing a complete meal is not time consuming. Boiling lentils i.e. yellow gram dal with a separate grated beet container and sliced bitter gourd can save a preparation time yet give healthy and tasty meal.
Serving: 2 persons
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
A simple, Complete yet Tasty Treat.
- Bitter gourd vegetable
- Steam sliced bitter gourd in 2 whistles.
- Heat Oil. Add seasoning for vegetable. Stir fry for a minute or two till gets crispy.
- Add crushed peanuts and coriander leaves, salt and jaggery.
- Yellow Lentil :
- Boil washed and soaked dal with turmeric and ghee.
- Season with slit green chilli and shredded ginger. Add salt.
- Serve with coriander leaves, lemon and dollop of cow ghee.
- Beet Raita : Mix Curds and steamed grated beet root. Add seasoning, coriander leaves, salt. Serve chilled.